Malcolm Turnbull has appointed seasoned executive and public figure Bill Scales to conduct what the Communications Minister today described as an "independent audit" of the policy development process which led to the previous Government's National Broadband Network project, in an effort which is already being described as a "witch hunt" against Labor.
It’s official. I no longer need to explain to B2B marketers why a blog is an absolute must have. If you’re a B2B marketer then chances are good you can already recite the many reasons why a blog makes sense: SEO, content marketing, fuel for social media, etc. Thanks to the tireless efforts of Hubspot and the Content Marketing Institute, I can eliminate “blog evangelist” from my job requirements.
So all is good in the land of B2B blogging, right? Far from it. Beyond the typical questions I get (e.g., what to write about and how often to post) a larger question is emerging:
How do we generate more traffic for our company blog?
Oracle’s Getting SaaS-ier
Oracle’s up to it again — acquiring companies. What’s behind their latest strategy?
Digital Marketing Disconnect
Digital marketing is a hot topic in the tech sector right now, and the necessity of understanding customer needs and responding in real time will only become more critical and more complex as channels and choices multiply.
Enterprise Software Ratings Shakeup
They call themselves a disruption to Gartner and Forrester, and say they have the in-the-trenches reviewers to prove it.
Reduce Big Data Anxiety
Big Data stress? We break down big data and analytics into digestible terms that earth people can understand.
SAP HANA Goes for Jugular
SAP wants to own big data, analytics, cloud, mobile, business applications and other technologies, in the enterprise and beyond it.
- 5 Tech Trends We’ll See More of in 2014
- The Future of Collaboration Isn’t What It Used to Be
- SharePoint Conference Keynote: Releases and Roadmap #SPC14
- Who Leads the Big Data Market? (Probably Not Who You Think)
- The Fall of Collaboration, The Rise of Cooperation
- Best in Show: Winning with Brand Excellence
- The Internet of Things Will Reinvent Real Time Marketing
- 3 Ways to Turn Anonymous Website Visitors into Leads in Salesforce
- Education Trumps Promotion in IT Buyer Marketing
- Microsoft Wants to Change Business Culture, Technology #CONV14
Around the Web
- As Marketing Goes Digital, The Customer Becomes The Marketer
- The Best Social Media Platforms for Your Business
- Feelings, Not Facts: Negotiating for a New Business Paradigm
- How Social Tools Have Failed In the Enterprise So Far
- Nadella, Gates Were Against Microsoft-Nokia Deal
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- March 16 — Predictive Analytics World San Francisco 2014
- March 20 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: Real Time Marketing #CXMChat
- March 21 — Google Hangout: Talking Records Management and Information Governance
- March 24 — Adobe Summit Salt Lake City 2014
- April 10 — OpenText Innovation Tour New York 2014 - The Future of Enterprise Information
- The Web CMS Buyer’s Guide
- White Paper: Building Great Multi-Channel Web Experiences
- eBook: 25 Ways to do Real-time Website Personalization
- Forrester Report: The Multi-channel Marketing Mandate
- Research: Unlocking Knowledge for Better Customer Engagement