No One’s Safe From Hackers
A distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack employed an apparently unprecedented technique to cause thousands of online video viewers to unwittingly bombard a B2B e-commerce website with junk traffic.
Marketing Tips by the Bay
Marketo was in San Francisco for the Marketing Nation Summit to tout its customer experience platform and discuss making emails more human among other topics. Meanwhile, Forrester swooped into the Bay Area and stressed that marketing campaigns are dead.
SharePoint’s Mobile Challenges
While changes to Office don’t equate changes to SharePoint, the iPad launch spurred on a broader discussion amongst critics of the faults with SharePoint’s mobile collaboration capabilities.
Content Catch-up in Mobile Enterprise
As companies work to extract value from mobile disruption, delivering a consistent experience across devices as their biggest challenge.
Office 365 Moving Essentials
Making the case to move to Office 365? These 10 talking points should help you explain your recommendations to management.
- Will EMC Dump Documentum?
- Hackers Use Viral Videos to Attack B2B E-Commerce Site
- Gartner Names 5 Vendors That Make CRM Cool
- 4 Common Reasons SharePoint Projects Fail
- Universal Winds of Change for Google Analytics
- Can Twitter’s New Profile Help Brands?
- Transforming Social ROI From a Myth Into Reality
- SaaS vs. In-House DAM - Which is Right For You?
- 5 Minutes With Irina Guseva
- Turn Your Smartphone into a Lean, Mean Marketing Machine
Around the Web
- Digital Media Marketing: A Marketing Mantra for Small Businesses
- How Much Is Your Brand Worth, And Do You Care?
- Dropbox Unveils Carousel for Organizing your Photos and Videos
- BlackBerry CEO Gives Himself Two Years to Reduce Firm’s Reliance on Devices
- Social Media Marketing World 2014 - 5 Trends You want to Jump on NOW!
Featured Events (all events | post your event)
- April 16 — (Webinar) "More Tests Equal More Insights" and Other Optimization Myths Debunked
- April 17 — (Webinar) Why Branded Communities are Essential to B2B Social Marketing Success
- April 23 — (Webinar) Deliver Best in Class Mobile Customer Experiences
- April 24 — CMSWire Tweet Jam: The State and Present Challenges of the Mobile Enterprise #SocBizChat
- April 29 — (Webinar) Maximizing the Value of Online Video - A Guide for Marketers
- White Paper: Building Great Multi-Channel Web Experiences
- Report: Managing Web Experience: Learn from Top Retailers
- White Paper: 8 Critical Factors to a Successful CMS Data Migration
- Executive Brief: Work Smarter By Becoming a Social Business
- The Web CMS Buyer’s Guide
Who owns LinkedIn, Twitter accounts?
Financial Times - Entrepreneurship
Digital journalism start-ups reflect a dichotomy – the internet permits the unbundling of information into smaller slices but financially it rewards scale
Financial Times - Entrepreneurship
Telegram, the mobile messaging app that offers secure communications created by VK.com co-founders Nikolai and Pavel Durov, today announced a new milestone in its traction, which has increased considerably since Facebook acquired rival WhatsApp: The app hit 35 million users, and TechCrunch has clarified with Pavel Durov that that number represents total monthly active users. Daily actives are now… Read More
TechCrunch » Social
Monitoring America’s nuclear stockpiles is vital but mind-numbingly dull work. So rather than rely on easily distracted human guards, the storage facilities at the Nevada National Security Site (NNSS) are now being watched by the unblinking eyes of a mobile robotic patrol fleet.